This year, we’ve come to value connections like never before. We all need them to get energy, growth, inspiration and help to face the unprecedented challenges 2020 has presented.
In response to this growing need in our community, we are turning our 3×3 Women Tech Connections series into a monthly virtual event for mentor discussions and guidance on everything from important topics we’re all facing. Each discussion will be an opportunity to meet new people, ask questions, and walk away with new ideas, insights and energy.
You can participate in these connections events every second Thursday of the month.
Here are the Connectors you will meet:
Thursday Jan 21 12:00-1:00- Register Here
- Archana Thiagarajan, Director, Experience Design, Adobe
- Erica Cuttitta Director of Software Engineering, Pluralsight
- Heather Zynczak – former CMO of Pluralsight and Domo
- Mandi Fang VP & GM, Dealertrack DMS
- Vicki Sudlow Vice President Transplant Marketing, Natera
- Tom Ngo, Founder Lumin.ai